Join Our Team
We are currently recruiting permanent, full-time Senior Structural Engineers. The roles will entail working on an interesting portfolio of projects, within the residential, retail, education, commercial offices, and mixed-use building sectors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects;
- Ensure that delivery of projects is to time, cost and quality;
- Regular use of a range of technical analysis and design software;
- Provide technical support including report writing and presentations;
- Manage projects from inception to completion, including liaising with clients and contractors
- Attend Site and Design Meetings;
- Mentor and train junior members of staff.
Successful candidates will be:
- Chartered structural engineer, through IStructE or ICE ideally, or working towards chartership;
- Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (BEng, BSc, MSc, or MEng);
- Competent in design using common forms of construction (concrete, steel, masonry and timber);
- Proven track record of technical delivery of civil and structural engineering design projects;
- Analysis of structures and detailed design of elements utilising various internationally recognised standards;
- Customer-focused with a high level of communication and management skills;
- Good analytical and organisational skills;
- High level of computer proficiency
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
We would also welcome applications from engineers who would be interested in further developing the design of our composite structures.
To apply, please forward your CV to Jamie McPherson,